Card Services & Safety Deposit Boxes
Debit & Credit Cards
A free ATM card that allows you to make withdrawals at any Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Funds are drawn from your personal checking or savings account.
A free Debit card that combines the functions of a checkbook and an ATM card giving you the convenience of electronic checking and instant cash.
Funds are drawn from your personal checking account.
HSA Debit Card
A free HSA Debit card that doubles as a checkbook, giving you the convenience of electronic checking and instant cash to pay for medical expenses.
Funds are drawn from your personal health savings account.
To report a lost or stolen Debit/Cash ATM card, please call us immediately or 1-800-554-8969 during non-business hours.
Rewards Credit Card
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability. * You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
Click Here to learn more about VISA Credit Cards
Safety Deposit Boxes
Keep your valuable items and documents safe in a bank vault. Customers must have a transaction account for auto pay of the Safe Deposit Box rent. Rent is due annually on May 1st for St. Cloud West, St. Cloud East, and Clearwater, on the anniversary date for Avon, and January 1st for Long Prairie and Browerville. Each branch has convenient sizes available:
St. Cloud: Boxes are all 21 inches long
Clearwater: Boxes are all 21 inches long
Avon: Boxes are all 21 inches long
L H W
1' x 2" x 5" $10/year
2' x 3" x 5" $17/year
2' x 5" x 5" $20/year
2' x 3" x 10" $25/year
2' x 5" x 10" $30/year
10" x 10" x 24" $60/year
American Heritage Bank has Notary Publics available at our Long Prairie, Browerville, St. Cloud West, St. Cloud East, Clearwater, and Avon locations during regular lobby business hours.
- The document must be signed in front of the notary.
- The notary must be provided with a current I.D.
- This service is free for American Heritage Bank customers and $5.00 per stamp for non-customers.