NexGen Investment Account
Youth to young adult account that can be opened anytime by 0-19 year old with parent or related/consenting adult and maintained until age 26 or converts to checking.
- No monthly charge or minimum balance.
- Special-tiered high interest rates.
- Online banking with eStatements.
- Free Log Bank gift per account opening.
- Free College Savings Plan consultation for parents with American Heritage Wealth Management advisor.
- Upon parental consent will receive free debit card and mobile banking app with remote deposit and payments.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
HSAs are a tax preferred savings account for the purpose of paying or reimbursing medical expenses used in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plan.
- No fees or minimum account balance!
- Earns an interest market rate of return tiered for higher balances
- Easy and convenient access to funds with a Debit Card
- Available to businesses, employees and individuals
- Employers may also combine an HSA program with our Payroll Accounts Services
- Free eStatements available
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
IRAs are an excellent way to save for your retirement with competitive interest rates and the security of maintaining your principal balance and interest.
- Funds are allowed to grow tax-free while remaining in the account
- Money Market Savings with no minimum balance required
- IRA CDs – 3 and 5 year term with a minimum opening balance of $5,000
Wealth Investment Account
FDIC Insured account with high interest rate available to American Heritage Wealth Management clients.